Christian Eriksen comments on Tottenham future

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BANCA CENTRAL Index du Forum // Bureaux de vote // Bureau de vote général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Pe$: 1
Fortune estimée: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 05:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Christian Eriksen comments on Tottenham future Répondre en citant

Denmark international Christian Eriksen says that he is enjoying his time with Mauricio Pochettino and is not thai sbo thinking about his Tottenham Hotspur future at the moment. The 26-year-old is one of the key players for Spurs, and in recent transfer windows has attracted interest from La Liga giants Barcelona. Eriksen, who is on £75k-per-week wages at thai sbo Spurs, has a contract till 2020. With two years left on his deal, speculation is rife about his future. Spurs have done well this summer to retain their key players, and they are working on tying Eriksen down to a new deal. When asked if he intends to stay with Spurs, Eriksen said as quoted by thai sbo The Independent: “I am just focusing on football. I leave the talking to someone else. But I am very happy where I am.” There is no doubt that he is vital to Pochettino’s plans and the club will offer him a good deal in the near future to fend off interest from other clubs.
Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 05:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BANCA CENTRAL Index du Forum // Bureaux de vote // Bureau de vote général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden