Marcus Antonsson focussed on Rovers promotion aim and not hi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BANCA CENTRAL Index du Forum // Bureaux de vote // Bureau de vote général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Pe$: 1
Site internet: URL
Statut juridique: Entreprise active
Fortune estimée: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 06:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marcus Antonsson focussed on Rovers promotion aim and not hi Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Marcus Antonsson wants to secure promotion with Rovers before entertaining conversations about his future.

But the Leeds United loanee admits he’s ‘enjoying every single minute’ of his time at Ewood Park as Rovers chase the League One title.

Antonsson has started the last two games after a spell on the fringes and will hope to make the cut when Tony Mowbray names his side for tomorrow’s visit of Southend United.

The 26-year-old still has a year left to run on his deal with his parent club but was surplus to requirements under former Whites boss Thomas Christiansen.

After 30 games and eight goals for Rovers, Antonsson wants to help see Rovers over the line in their remaining seven games before assessing his options.

Of his future, he told the Lancashire Telegraph: “I want to focus on the last seven games here to win promotion with Blackburn and after that I can focus on what is going to happen next year.

“It’s been very good for me.

“Playing games in a team that’s winning games most weeks is unbelievable and I’m happy so far. sbobet24

“It’s enjoyable playing in this team, I’m enjoying every single minute and it’s so nice to be up there top of the league, pushing for promotion.

“But there are seven games to go and we really need to push in every game.”

Antonsson marked a 50th appearance in English football during Rovers’ win over Bradford City having made the move from Kalmar in his native Sweden last summer.

Wherever he is playing his football next season, the forward is sure in which country he wants it to be.

He added: “To play football in England is an honour and for me that’s the place to be as a footballer.

“It’s perfect, the passion from the fans and the quality in the games.

“I love playing in England and hopefully I can do that for many years.”

Much of his football for Rovers has come in a left-sided attacking role, one he occupied in the wins over Bradford and MK Dons over the Easter period.

He enjoyed a purple patch in November, netting five times in five games, but his form was derailed by an ankle injury. sbobet24

Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Avr - 06:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Pe$: 1
Site internet: URL
Statut juridique: Entreprise active
Fortune estimée: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 08:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham fans rejoice after Kane is named England’s World C Répondre en citant
Tottenham fans rejoice after Kane is named England’s World Cup captain

sbobet222 For quite some time it has been obvious that the two leading contenders to captain England at the summer’s World Cup in Russia were Jordan Henderson and Harry Kane.

The Liverpool man could go into the tournament as the most recent skipper to lift the Champions League but is not guaranteed to start for the Three Lions, especially in the early games where invention will likely be prioritised over the former Sunderland man’s perspiration.

Kane is arguably England’s sole world-class player, and guaranteed starter which has surely played a part in him being given the armband for the tournament that sees the Three Lions take on Tunisia, Panama and Belgium in their group matches. sbobet222

Understandably, Tottenham fans have reacted happily to the news that the man who is ‘one of their own’ will lead out the country as they go in pursuit of unlikely World Cup glory. We’ve taken a closer look at the proudest of the reaction from North London…sbobet222

Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marcus Antonsson focussed on Rovers promotion aim and not hi
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BANCA CENTRAL Index du Forum // Bureaux de vote // Bureau de vote général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisBlue v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden